[Web4lib] Including RSSon a webpage

Ken Varnum Ken.Varnum at tufts.edu
Mon Dec 11 16:30:48 EST 2006

Try Feed2JS (http://www.feed2js.org).  It's javascript that can pull
an RSS feed from another server.  You can use feed2js.org's web site
to host the application, so all you need to do is include the
javascript in your HTML page.

For examples, see my library's home page:  http://
www.library.tufts.edu/ginn/  (note that I'm running my own copy of
the script, but there's no difference other than pride of ownership
from using the hosted version).

Ken Varnum
  Associate Librarian & IT Manager
  Edwin Ginn Library, The Fletcher School, Tufts University
  160 Packard Avenue, Medford, MA 02155
  Tel: 617 627 3826        Fax: 617 627 3736