[Web4lib] Google and meta keyword tags

Jorge Serrano Cobos jorgeserrano at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 03:18:32 EST 2006

What you can use (if you wish) is meta description tag, beter in Dublin
Core, better in Dublin Core for XHTML, because sometimes Google uses it for
the SERPS (Search engine results pages)

It can be seen when a result does not offer enough context / text to be
shown in the abstract, below the page title.

Hope this helps. Cheers,

--
Jorge Serrano Cobos
Content Department