[Web4lib] Microsoft Book Search Misfire

Jim Campbell campbell at virginia.edu
Wed Dec 6 13:52:46 EST 2006

When we were having problems a while back setting up our Open URL resolver
in Academic Live, I had a weekly e-mail exchange with folks at MS Live and
asked once about browser requirements. I was told that Academic would run on
any recent browser except Safari and was reminded that it's a Beta and told
that Safari access would be coming.  So just be patient and
some-day-year-decade you too wil get in.

- Jim Campbell
Campbell at Virginia.edu