[Web4lib] Open-access sites that generating OpenURLs

Mike Taylor mike at indexdata.com
Wed Dec 6 12:17:14 EST 2006

Does anyone know of any open-to-the-public sites that generate
OpenURLs to a resolver of the user's choosing, selected by means of
the cookiepusher or similar?  The closest thing I've found so far is
Google Scholar using Openly's fine FireFox plugin, but unfortunately
the quality of metadata there is atrocious -- I've yet to see a Google
Scholar-generated OpenURL that includes a volume number, for example.

Thanks.

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor    <mike at indexdata.com>    http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "Revise and rewrite" -- Strunk & White.