[Web4lib] Microsoft releasing book search in beta

Jim Campbell campbell at virginia.edu
Wed Dec 6 10:09:40 EST 2006

http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=&scope=books

or just

books.live.com

will get you there. My couple of searches turned up only open access
material from Toronto and Berkeley. The FAQ says it's currently
English-language only and that there are downloadable PDFs, though I didn't
see any. Also didn't see any sort of advanced search.  Nice results display
though.

- Jim Campbell

Digital Access Coordinator and Librarian for German
E-Mail: Campbell at Virginia.Edu | Voice: 434-924-4985

Digital Access Services, University of Virginia Library
http://www.lib.virginia.edu/digital/das/