[Web4lib] Need efficient way to post "library closing" message

Havens,Andy havensa at oclc.org
Mon Dec 4 17:29:01 EST 2006

If you really want to "shotgun" the message and make sure everyone sees
it, you could change your banner graphic and add a small violator with
the closed dates. This is assuming; A) that the same graphic is pulled
in as the header on all your pages, and B) that you don't mind total
overkill for this one message. Then, after you come back, just switch
back to the original graphic.

- A

Andy Havens
email: havensa at oclc.org