[Web4lib] questions about CIPA

Lori Ayre loriayre at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 13:45:15 EST 2006

Daniel,

To get started, read the article I wrote at
http://infopeople.org/resources/filtering/.  Then check out the
resources listed at the end of that article.

Also, there's a bunch of information about filtering on my websites:

http://galecia.com/libraries_resources.php (see the link to an excerpt
from the Library And Technology Reports issue I wrote "Filters and
Filtering Software")
http://galecia.com/weblog  (see the category of posts "filtering")
http://libraryfiltering.org (matrix of filtering product info)

If you have specific questions about filtering let me Know.  I've been
focusing on this area since 2000.

Lori