[Web4lib] new library website

Reiten, Beth beth.reiten at okstate.edu
Wed Aug 30 14:27:22 EDT 2006

Kristen -

When we rolled out what we call the "new" website (three years ago, so
not new anymore!), we put a "take a look at our new site and tell us
what you think" link on the major pages of our current site.  We put
that up in early April (if I remember correctly) and we did the physical
switch over between finals and the first intersession course (mid-May).

The whole process took us very close to a year, and we're coming up on
that time again.  If you'd like to talk off-list, please let me know!

*Please note my new email address*
Beth Reiten, Assoc. Professor & Librarian
Digital Library Services
Edmon Low Library
Oklahoma State University
Phone: 405-744-9109