[Web4lib] EBSCOhost Connection & Access My Library

Hogue Melanie hogue_m at lib.chattanooga.gov
Wed Aug 30 11:07:01 EDT 2006

I've experimented with Access My Library and discovered that unless the
searcher includes keywords like "Access My Library", the hit will
probably not be on the first several pages. Mayhap, a really specific
search string would work better? Has anyone experimented more fully?

Melanie Amy Hogue, Librarian I
Business, Science & Technology
Chattanooga-Hamilton County Bicentennial Library

The Smartest Card. Get it. Use it.
@ the Chattanooga-Hamilton County Bicentennial Library