[Web4lib] web hosting service

Rick Mason rcmason at rsproductions.net
Tue Aug 29 21:17:07 EDT 2006

Hi Raumin,

It all depends on what you need/want as part of the hosting service, and
what you are interested in spending, but I have found
http://www.icdsoft.com/hosting.php to be a good fit for three separate
websites that I manage.

They start at $72 for a year (with discounts for multiple accounts).
They have been fairly responsive in the past to my questions and issues
via their support page.

The only downside I have encountered is that they do not support webdav
(they said that they consider it a security risk), and therefore I have
not been able to host a group calendar on an organization's site.

I recommend that you get a variety of recommendations, then decide which
one fits your budget and website best.

Hope this helps!

Rick