[Web4lib] utility to see javascript, css associated with a web page?

Eric Loehr eloehr at email.smith.edu
Fri Aug 18 12:52:45 EDT 2006

Hello all,

Recently I came across something - - a reference to a web site,
utility, or something - - I don't remember which - -, that would allow
you to view not only the HTML source code on a web page, but also any
css or javascript code that the page uses located in other files..

I can't find anything in my bookmarks or email where I would have saved
it, but I'm pretty sure I wasn't dreaming - - does anyone know of a way
to view javascript or css associated with a web page?

thanks - -

Eric Loehr
Library Systems Coordinator
Smith College Libraries