[Web4lib] rssify del.icio.us, citeseer google scholar...

Paul R. Pival ppival at ucalgary.ca
Tue Aug 15 12:19:29 EDT 2006

Jorge, I think I've got the trick using a service called Feed43
(http://feed43.com).  I wrote up my procedure with screen shots at
http://distlib.blogs.com/distlib/2006/08/using_feed43_to.html

Here's the feed for your search - try it, and if it works for you, go on
to the post above for instructions on how to apply to any search within
del.icio.us :-)

http://feed43.com/del-infoseek.xml

Paul R. Pival
Distance Education Librarian