[Web4lib] FW: Online HTML training?

Heather Ebey weblibrarian at sent.com
Mon Aug 14 10:27:18 EDT 2006

Hello Beth,

I have taken a number of classes through eClasses.org and find the
teachers very helpful and the classes worth every penny:  http://
eclasses.org/

Chimene Long, who teaches an excellent intermediate CSS class for
cClasses, also teachers XHTML. I recommend that your colleague take
XHTML rather than HTML. The XHTML class starts 9/18/2006 and is $180,
but if one joins IWA for a year at $49.00, classes are reduced by
$100 each. Since this organization has teachers teaching from from
Italy and the UK, and students are from all over the world, I assume
they accommodate other currency.

--Heather

Heather H. Ebey, MLIS
Web Technologist