[Web4lib] personal online calendar

Keith D. Engwall kengwall at catawba.edu
Fri Aug 11 16:41:34 EDT 2006

On a matter almost wholly unrelated to the staff calendar I had asked
about before...

I'm looking for a nice web-based calendar/PIM service (not locally
hosted) that has the following on one page and that is fairly responsive

to do list
links
calendar

I've found several that do 1 or 2, and a few that do all three but not
on the same page (30 boxes falls under this category).

Also it would be nice if it were fairly responsive (a few I tried were
sloooooowwww)

Right now I've settled on HipCal... of the sites that do 2 out of 3, I
like that one best.

Thanks,

Keith

Keith Engwall
Head of Library Systems and Technology
Catawba College
Salisbury, NC
kengwall at catawba.edu

"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public
relations, for nature cannot be fooled." - Richard P. Feynman