[Web4lib] Disable USB drives on public computers

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Fri Apr 28 15:44:03 EDT 2006

Robin,

I don't think this would address what Bill suggested. As far as I know,
DeepFreeze only protects the computer at the OS level. That's not going to
stop me if I can get into your computer at boot up before OS level
protections can be enabled.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library