[Web4lib] Book on FRBR: information, research, case studies wanted

brad.eden at unlv.edu brad.eden at unlv.edu
Thu Apr 27 10:05:15 EDT 2006

Sorry for duplicate postings.  Please forward to related lists and
interested colleagues.

I will be writing a _Library Technology Report_ due in September on the
Functional Requirements for Bibliographic Records, or FRBR.  I have done
quite a bit of research and study for this, and am now asking the library
community to help in making sure that I am able to include as much as
possible on current information, research, and case studies of
implementations that have incorporated or use the FRBR model.  I would
appreciate any and all assistance in this.  Please send this information to
me at the email address below; please do not reply to this email message.
Thanks.

Brad Eden, Ph.D.
Associate University Librarian for Technical Services and Scholarly
Communication
University of California, Santa Barbara
eden at library.ucsb.edu