[Web4lib] RE: Open Source Image Repository Software

Shipengrover,JD shipengj at oclc.org
Wed Apr 26 12:44:16 EDT 2006

Greg,

I believe some folks are using Fedora Digital Repository System.
This is a completely open source repository system, not to be confused
with the Fedora Red Hat stuff.

The URL is: http://www.fedora.info/

I know several groups are working on creating institutional repositories
based on this system - it can take anything from images, to
dissertations, to text files.

You might want to take a look at what it has to offer.
I have no personal knowledge of it, only second hand.
Thought I would throw it out there as an idea.

Good Luck
-- JD Shipengrover

Message: 1