[Web4lib] Printing Web Pages

Rick Mason rcmason at rsproductions.net
Thu Apr 20 20:36:21 EDT 2006

Hi Charles,

If your customers are printing from your on-site computers, I would
recommend installing the Mozilla Firefox browser... it seems to handle
most (though not all) of those "off the right side of the page" print
jobs better than Internet Explorer.

If it is your own web pages that are not printing well, I will second
the suggestion of creating a print style sheet.  If you are unfamiliar
with CSS, there are many good resources out there.  One book that has a
good section on print style sheets, as well as many other aspects of
CSS, is "The CSS anthology : 101 essential tips, tricks & hacks" by
Rachel Andrew.  http://www.worldcatlibraries.org/wcpa/oclc/57144293

Hope this helps!

Rick