[Web4lib] Macromedia Captivate (formerly RoboDemo)

Ann B Hubble ahubble at ucsc.edu
Tue Apr 18 13:41:25 EDT 2006

Yes, I've used both Captivate (now owned by Adobe) and
Camtasia. I prefer Captivate. It seems more
straightforward in general, but especially for creating
text 'bubbles' within the movie. It is also fairly easy to
edit and add/delete sections within the movie. I have yet
to add sound (narration) but have played around with this
on test movies and it seems really easy. Just wish they
would come up with a version for the mac...

-Ann

Ann Hubble
Science & Engineering Library
University of California, Santa Cruz