[Web4lib] google & library catalogs

Joleen Crockett jcrockett at ureach.com
Wed Apr 12 02:01:13 EDT 2006

Not Google, but apparently Yahoo. Entering the catalog address as a search
(minus http://) brings up specific records from III catalogs--especially those
with a Kids catalog. Titles don't seem to limited to Juvenile.  Records often
appear in search results on the second or third page.

Joleen

Joleen Crockett
Adult Services Librarian
Tempe Public Library