[Web4lib] TechEssence.info

Michael McCulley drweb at san.rr.com
Wed Apr 5 22:07:14 EDT 2006

Looks great, and timely, Roy.. I feel like we'll see more collaborative
blogs and wiki-like structures for sites soon.
I've signed up for the RSS and will enjoy the vibes and wisdom of this fine
group.

Question: How come you didn't opt for Tech4Lib or perhaps
LibTechEssence.info or TechLibEssence.info or perhaps TechLib.info? That
would seem deliberate, somehow -- leaving out the "library" name?

Best,
DrWeb

--
P. Michael McCulley aka DrWeb
mailto:drweb at san.rr.com
San Diego, CA
http://drweb.typepad.com/

Quote of the Moment:
 -Nothing was ever accomplished by a reasonable person.
Wednesday, April 05, 2006 7:01:31 PM