[Web4lib] Wanted: RSS and XML Utilities

Moore, John D. Moorej at cafc.uscourts.gov
Tue Apr 4 13:54:29 EDT 2006

I have appreciated the recent posts about RSS readers. I am looking for tools and utilities for marking up RSS xml documents, creating XSL stylesheets, and inserting iTunes tags into RSS feeds to make podcasts.

Right now I am using HTML-Kit to mark up my html documents, but it doesn't have much RSS support. I don't really want to buy Dreamweaver, though I've heard it has pretty good RSS capabilities. I am using the little RSS Editor which is a nice Firefox extension, but it doesn't support any but the most basic RSS 2.0 tags.

Thanks for the help.

John D. Moore
Assistant Librarian for Public Services
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
202-312-5503