[Web4lib] Internet Librarian attendees- get a free critique of your intranet site.

McClendon, Sunny Sunny.Mcclendon at turner.com
Fri Sep 30 13:27:01 EDT 2005

Hi all,
I'm moderating a session at Internet Librarian 10/26/05 in Monterey
where web design experts will review real-world intranets. Would you
like your site to be looked at? If so, e-mail me!

-Sunny

Here's the program blurb:
Session D304 - Expert Reviews of Real-World Intranets
2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
FACILITATORS:
Sunny McClendon, Reference Librarian/Webmaster, CNN Library
Daniel Hancock, Webmaster, Lexington Public Library

Chris Jasek, Manager, Elsevier's User-Centered Design Group
Andrew Donoho, Web Theorist, Emerging Technology Division, IBM
Sheryll Ryan, Director of Business Development, Human Factors
International

Most libraries can't budget for a consultant evaluation of their site
and user-feedback isn't always enough. Being guarded by a firewall can
increase our designs' isolation. In Monterey, we'll co-opt the time of
three design experts to get our sites reviewed. Volunteer your intranet
site through

The whole program is available at
http://www.infotoday.com/il2005/program.shtml