[Web4lib] Spanish Mousing Around tutorial

Yuliya Lef ylef at coloradomtn.edu
Mon Sep 26 17:23:29 EDT 2005

What a great resource! Thanks so much, Carol.

I am wondering if there are similar tutorials on basic computer skills
available in other languages: French, Russian, Polish, etc.? Any
recommendations would be highly appreciated?

Thanks a lot,

Yuliya

--------------------------
Yuliya Lef
Virtual Library Coordinator
Colorado Mountain College
333 Fiedler Ave.
P.O. Box 1414
Dillon, CO 80435
970-468-5989 (phone)
970-468-5018 (fax)
ylef at coloradomtn.edu
http://www.coloradomtn.edu/library/

"I believe that the moment is near when, by a procedure of active
paranoic thought, it will be possible to systematize confusion and
contribute to the total discrediting of the world of reality."

				--- Salvador Dali