[Web4lib] Google Earth teams with Nat'l Geographic

Roy Tennant roy.tennant at ucop.edu
Thu Sep 22 22:47:21 EDT 2005

Oh, but you forgot to mention that this only runs on Windows, and
only on newer machines (laptops probably must be less than 2 years
old to run it). This doesn't mean that librarians shouldn't be aware
of it, and refer users to it when appropriate, but I'd be reluctant
to do much more than that until it can serve more of our audience.
Roy