[Web4lib] Searching the Web4Lib archives

Reiten, Beth beth.reiten at okstate.edu
Wed Sep 14 11:18:32 EDT 2005

http://lists.webjunction.org/web4lib/

The archives direct link is
http://lists.webjunction.org/wjlists/web4lib/

I haven't yet found a search function, but I'm hoping one will be online
at some point.  Or that someone will point out what I've missed!

*Please note my new email address*
Beth Reiten, Asst. Professor & Librarian
Digital Library Services
Edmon Low Library
Oklahoma State University
Phone: 405-744-9109