[Web4lib] Private Threaded Discussion Tool

Beatrice Pulliam bpulliam at postoffice.providence.edu
Thu Sep 8 13:30:33 EDT 2005

Does your institution use any courseware management products like
WebCT/Blackboard/Angel?  At my institution, we've set up our own group
on our courseware system.  Most systems have discussion boards and other
tools to accomodate your needs and you can choose to make them private
or public. And you get the bonus of auto archiving, security, technical
support and easy access from any computer with an internet connection.

Beatrice

--

Beatrice R. Pulliam
Reference Librarian and Assistant Professor

AIM/Yahoo:  PCLibChat
http://www.providence.edu/Academics/Phillips+Memorial+Library/