[Web4lib] Xavier University course catalog

Patricia F Anderson pfa at umich.edu
Tue Sep 6 17:35:46 EDT 2005

But Lynne's most excellent idea still works, in part. Awfully slow

<http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:Mg1ohQT0C3oJ:www.xula.edu/uc/UC2002-2004-textintro.html+xula+%22university+catalog%22+&hl=en>
<http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:UgLkkdaElAcJ:xuweb.xula.edu/university-catalog/administration.html+xula+%22university+catalog%22+&hl=en>

(I saved the code for these two examples, just in case there is trouble
getting to them later.)

These two search strings pulled up a large number of links with cached
files:
   site:xuweb.xula.edu xula "university catalog"
   site:www.xula.edu xula "university catalog"

The original link for the catalog was at:
   <https://www.xula.edu/university-catalog/index.html>

I don't know if this will get everything, but it will get you a start.
Good luck!

-- Patricia Anderson, pfa at umich.edu