[Web4lib] More Hurricane Katrina websites on Librarians' Index to the Internet

John Fereira jaf30 at cornell.edu
Fri Sep 2 19:29:51 EDT 2005

Here's what we're doing at Cornell.

http://www.cornell.edu/katrina/

Essentially Cornell is allowing Tulane studends (which is closed
indefinitely) to transfer to undergraduate and graduate programs and
providing lots of opening for Tulane faculty to come teach here
temporaily.  Obviously if anyone taking up the offer will require
accommodations so a plea to Cornell faculty and staff has been made to open
up their homes.

This morning I stopped at the small chain grocery store near my bus
stop.  For a $3 donation they'll send a case of bottle water.  Quick and easy.