[Web4lib] RE: Re: RE: More on the Open Content Alliance

Perry Willett pwillett at umich.edu
Fri Oct 28 14:49:29 EDT 2005

And to respond to Mark's comments: they're not Google's
scanned books, they're ours. These are our collections, and
we take curatorial responsibility for both the print and
digital versions. If people want to use Google Print,
that's fine. Roy's point was that he thought that people
would be forced to use Google to see these books, and
that's just not true.

Perry

Perry Willett
Head, Digital Library Production Service
300 Hatcher North
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor MI 48109-1205
Ph: 734-764-8074