[Web4lib] RE: Looking for an open source PHP/MySQL database...a clarification

Jonathan V.Williams jonvw at jonvw.com
Tue Oct 25 18:15:20 EDT 2005

David,

Have you looked at PHPMyAdmin?  It's really a tool more for
administering databases than for applying business rules to the data,
but you can view and edit data with it.  Its available under the GPL, I
believe.  I've not used it personally, but I know its fairly widely
used, and people seem to like it.

http://www.phpmyadmin.net

Jonathan Williams
jonvw at jonvw.com