[Web4lib] Consumer Group Raises Concerns about Google PrintLibrary

Thomas Edelblute TEdelblute at anaheim.net
Tue Oct 25 14:16:16 EDT 2005

Of course, we all know that artists will continue to create new works
without intellectual property law. Artists have created works for
centuries without IP laws existing. And IP laws actually INTERFERE with
the creative process. As I stated in a previous email, art and music
rely heavily on borrowing. The current regime of IP law interferes with
the free flow of ideas, which isn't just harmful to artists but to our
culture.

Chuck
Infoshop.org