Hardly and hard. Was: RE: [Web4lib] Authority + Wikipedia

Dempsey,Lorcan dempseyl at oclc.org
Wed Oct 12 14:30:21 EDT 2005

 mmm.. I like this:

"Information that's hard to find will remain information that's hardly
found"

I immediately thought of other formulations patterned after this one ...

"systems that are hard to use are hardly used"
"books that are hard to read are hardly read"

Lorcan

Lorcan Dempsey [http://orweblog.oclc.org]
OCLC Research  [http://www.oclc.org/research/]