[Web4lib] Indian Prairie Public Library - Web Site Survey

Jane H. Santilli santillij at indianprairielibrary.org
Wed Oct 12 12:15:43 EDT 2005

Hello everyone:

We're redesigning our Web site and need suggestions for improving the
design, navigation, wording (e.g., what we should use instead of
periodicals, databases, circulation, etc.), content, etc.  The redesign
deadline is June 2006, so we're in the early stages of our project.

Please visit the Web site at http://www.indianprairielibrary.org to take
the survey, which will be available until mid-November 2005.  We
appreciate all the assistance we can get.

Sincerely,

Jane H. Santilli and the Web Site Committee

Jane H. Santilli
Technology Librarian
Indian Prairie Public Library
401 Plainfield Road