[Web4lib] Re: Web4lib Digest, Vol 7, Issue 10

Rick Mason rcmason at rsproductions.net
Tue Oct 11 16:34:36 EDT 2005

Jonathan,

A very reasonably priced (i.e. no charge) database that might be a good additional resource for your students is the Directory of Open Access Journals ( http://www.doaj.org/ ).  The database has its strengths and weaknesses, but it seems quite promising!

My apologies if someone has listed this database already... I am on the digest and therefore may not have seen all the replies

Rick Mason