[Web4lib] Request for Comments on RSS Tutorial

Thomas Bennett bennetttm at appstate.edu
Thu Oct 6 16:42:04 EDT 2005

Very nice tutorial.  Now that Opera is ad free and has builtin features for
RSS feeds you may want to mention it.  If you are on a page with an RSS feed
you can click on a blue RSS icon in the address bar and choose which feed you
want if a page has multiple feeds.  Next, choose Feeds from the menu bar to
read or manage feeds.

Thomas

On Thursday 06 October 2005 16:34, John Iliff wrote:
> Here at PALINET we are experimenting with using Flash for providing
> instruction as well as developing training in using RSS and other
> Internet feed technology. We would very much appreciate the input of the
> web4lib community on this pilot offering (linked below). All comments
> are appreciated, and our skin is not thin, so have at it (but to keep
> traffic here low, please send comments directly to me and I will
> summarize).
>
>      See:  http://www.palinet.org/rss/toti/tsstutorial.htm
>
>      Thanks-  John Iliff in Philadelphia (where they invented the U.S.A.)

Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett  Appalachian State University
Computer Consultant III   P O Box
University Library   Boone, North Carolina 28608

Please use the Systems Help Desk at http://linux.library.appstate.edu/help
All in Systems receive an email with each submission.