[Web4lib] bulk / mass email product recommendations requested

Ryan Eby ryaneby at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:41:08 EDT 2005

I second mailman though it may be overkill for just sending a
newsletter. If your trying to send a email to a list of people then
it's fairly simple to write a script to go through a list of email
addresses and send it out. If you want more advanced feature like
allowing people to subscribe/unsubscribe there are various scripts out
there that will do that as well. Don't have any recommendations
though.

If you don't want to host it yourself I've heard good reviews of
CampaignManager. It a pay per email thing though but not too pricey
depending on what you've been looking at.

http://www.campaignmonitor.com/

Ryan Eby