[Web4lib] Request for Comments on RSS Tutorial

John Iliff john at mylibrarian.com
Thu Oct 6 12:34:29 EDT 2005

Here at PALINET we are experimenting with using Flash for providing
instruction as well as developing training in using RSS and other
Internet feed technology. We would very much appreciate the input of the
web4lib community on this pilot offering (linked below). All comments
are appreciated, and our skin is not thin, so have at it (but to keep
traffic here low, please send comments directly to me and I will summarize).

     See:  http://www.palinet.org/rss/toti/tsstutorial.htm

     Thanks-  John Iliff in Philadelphia (where they invented the U.S.A.)

--
John Iliff
iliff at palinet.org
john at mylibrarian.com