[Web4lib] two keyboards and two mouse on on PC

McMahon, Daniel DMcMahon at co.marin.ca.us
Mon Oct 3 18:41:41 EDT 2005

If all of the users can sit somewhat near the CPU, using USB keyboards
and mice should allow multiple devices to work simultaneously.  This
assumes that they are working on (different parts of?) the same desktop.
If the users need to be more distributed, then VNC would probably be a
better choice.

Dan McMahon
Tech Support Analyst -- Technical Services
Marin County Free Library