Fwd: FW: [Web4lib] USB Key Usage

Rpompey at aol.com Rpompey at aol.com
Mon Nov 28 13:13:46 EST 2005

Hi my name is Roland Pompey I work for Miss Adams.  The problem is not
fortres because we having the same problems with staff computers that don't have
Fortres installed at all. When you stick the key is it either shuts down the
computer or just don't connect or is very slow to pop up.  I am beginning  to
think might be something with the dell optiplex 270/280 systems but don't  know
yet.  We have installed Windows Xp mutiple time. Some computers work  and
some don't. I did see something on the internet about disabling the auto  restart
on failure, but still a problem of getting the key to pop up.  We  are still
researching.