A name ..... RE: [Web4lib] What's in a name (Google Book Search, that is)?

Dempsey,Lorcan dempseyl at oclc.org
Wed Nov 23 15:36:01 EST 2005

Changing subject slightly, but picking up on something mentioned below

I think that RedLightGreen is is a marvellous name. It is one of the few
library service names to emerge in the age of Internet naming which
displays the wit and imagination that has characterized some of the best
Internet services.

Coincidentally, I said something similar the other day here:
http://orweblog.oclc.org/archives/000865.html

Lorcan

Lorcan Dempsey [http://orweblog.oclc.org]
OCLC Research  [http://www.oclc.org/research/]