[Web4lib] Social Bookmarking/Tagging in Wikis?

Gerry Mckiernan gerrymck at iastate.edu
Thu Nov 17 17:25:07 EST 2005

***Apologies for Receipt of Duplicate Postings***

Social Bookmarking/Tagging in Wikis?

Colleagues/

I am greatly interested in learning of Any and All wiki engines and/or implementations that include a Social Bookmarking/Tagging functionality.

BTW: For a Great Review of Social Bookmarking, the _D-Lib Magazine_ article by
Tony Hammond, Timo Hannay, Ben Lund, and Joanna Scott of the  Nature Publishing Group is a Must-Read:

"Social Bookmarking Tools (I): A General Review" D-Lib Magazine 11(4) / April 2005
[ http://www.dlib.org/dlib/april05/hammond/04hammond.html ]

Regards,

/Gerry
Gerry McKiernan