[Web4lib] Sony and Operating System

Rudy Leon rudy.leon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 11:08:39 EST 2005

Chronicle of Higher Ed Wired Campus Blog picked up a BusinessWeek
article highlighting that the software Sony is providing to remove the
rootkit causes substantial security risks as well. BusinessWeek
Article:
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D8DT2KF02.htm?campaign_id=apn_tech_down&chan=tc

Chronicle blog entry:
http://wiredcampus.chronicle.com/2005/11/_dangers_of_lis.html