[Web4lib] Google Print NYPL Event November 17

Reynolds, Bess breynolds at debevoise.com
Wed Nov 9 13:03:36 EST 2005

For those of you on the east coast, tickets are now on sale for an event
at the New York Public Library on November 17.
http://smarttix.com/show.aspx?showCode=BAT2

"The Battle Over Books" co-sponsored by Wired Magazine and featuring :

Allan Adler, Association of American Publishers
Chris Anderson, Wired Magazine
David Drummond, Google
Paul LeClerc & David Ferriero, The New York Public Library
Lawrence Lessig, Stanford Law School
Nick Taylor, The Authors Guild

Bess Reynolds
Technical Services Manager