[Web4lib] Re: Favorite Free Web Tools

Tim McMahon - West Liberty Public Library tmcmahon at wlpl.org
Tue May 24 13:32:07 EDT 2005

If you'd like something along the lines of Moz/Netscape Composer you can
always get the Linux version of Mozilla.  There is a program called Nvu
(New View) at www.nvu.com that is based on Composer, but is supposed to
be WYSIWYG.  They're only up to the 1.0 preview release now, but I've
checked it out a few times since 0.1 or 0.2 and it looked fairly nice then.

Tim