[Web4lib] web log analysis tool

Jennifer Ward jlward1 at u.washington.edu
Mon May 23 15:16:21 EDT 2005

One thing to consider in all of this is site size and how much data you
want to see. We were using Wusage for a number of clustered websites and
the parsing process would bring the server down every time it ran. We're
moving to Urchin (http://www.urchin.com), which seems to be more robust,
easily configured, and isn't too expensive (although after seeing
Blake's response, I guess that depends on your perspective).

Cheers,
Jennifer

Jennifer Ward
Head, Web Services