[Web4lib] Re: Favorite Free Web Tools

Jonathan Bloy JBloy at edgewood.edu
Mon May 23 12:30:15 EDT 2005

Speaking of HTML editors...

At my institution, the only web editor the CS department will provide is
FrontPage.  Not the best option if you're working toward web standards.
Thankfully,  I recently discovered TSW WebCoder (also a freebie).  TSW
WebCoder features color coding of HTML, CSS and script files.  It is
very customizable, includes a spell checker and my favorite feature: an
extended search and replace function that can work though folders
instead of just the current document.

You can find TSW WebCoder at http://www.tsware.net/.

---
Jonathan Bloy