[Web4lib] Re: Top 15 Firefox Extensions

michaels at lrl.leg.mn michaels at lrl.leg.mn
Fri May 20 11:28:25 EDT 2005

Thanks for everyone's input.  My safe mode wouldn't even run (and I
have been keeping up with Firefox updates), so with that and no one
having problems, I am also exploring any other computer issues that
may be lurking.  I wil be getting a new computer in a month or so, so
give it a shot again then.

Mike Schatz
Legislative Reference Library