Classroom Control Systems: Your Thoughts, Please

laplend laplend at monmouth.edu
Wed May 4 18:03:05 EDT 2005

Fellow Web4Lib ' ians:

I have cobbled together a web page to show what facts I've gathered to
date on 5 different "Classroom Control Systems" (sometimes called
"Computer Classroom Control Systems" or "Digital Educational Systems"
among many other things - not all of them polite).

If at all interested, please have a look at:

http://bluehawk.monmouth.edu/~hholden/CSS/CCS_contenders.htm

ANY thoughts you could throw back at me about any of these products
would be HUGELY appreciated. All of them are actually over-kill for what
we need, so if you know of something simpler and cheaper (but reliable),
by all means.....

Thank you,
Laplend / hugh holden