[WEB4LIB] Question: Medical Library Blogs?

David King DavidKing at kclibrary.org
Wed May 11 13:23:24 EDT 2005

 Go to http://www.libdex.com/weblogs.html and page search the word
"medical"

David

-----Original Message-----
From: web4lib at webjunction.org
[mailto:web4lib at webjunction.org] On Behalf Of Michelle Kraft
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 12:11 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: [WEB4LIB] Question: Medical Library Blogs?

I have asked this question on Medlib and did not receive many responses.
It is being cross posted so I appologize for any duplication.

I am interested in finding out about any medical or health science
blogs.
What medical libraries are doing blogs, what are they blogging about,
who is their intended audience?
Are there any medical librarian blogs intended for other medical
librarians?
What medical libraries have blogs for their patrons?
What blogs (if any) do librarians read to keep up with medical library
related news or library technology.

I am looking for any examples one might have.
Thank you
Michelle

Michelle Kraft
Medical Librarian